Hotel Bartan in Gdansk Sobieszewo is the perfect place for the successful holidays at the Polish seaside. It is situated less than 800 m from the widest and longest beach in Gdansk, to which access is via a beautiful pine forest. Stay by the sea during any time of year is a valuable asset to the health of iodine and undisturbed rest. Check out our family-run hotel by the sea!
Free cancellation up to 10 days before arrival.
- 7 nights (or more) in the requested room type
- Buffet breakfasts (currently served - 5 menu sets to choose from)
- 3-course-menu dinners served at any time between 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. (drinks extra paid)
- Dinner menu tailored to your diet (information in advance needed)
- Use of sauna and jacuzzi free of charge*
- Renting of Nordic Walking poles
- Discount coupon -15% to Aqua Park in Sopot
- A place to store your bicycles in our garage
- Facilities for families with small children: baby cot, small bath and bottle warmer free of charge
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Free hotel parking (enclosed, supervised)
- Pick up from the Gdansk airport / main railway station Gdansk Glowny free of charge!
* Till 31.03.2021 our SPA zone is out of service due to renovation process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In return, we offer free bicycle rental.
We also recommend:
- Transfers with the hotel's Melex (electric open car) to the beach - 1 EUR per person / one way (July - August)
- Shuttle Bus to the Old Town - only 3,70 EUR per person / one way
- Rent a Car service - special rates for our guests in one of Gdansk Car Rental companies - offer on request
- Sightseeing of Gdansk`s Old Town with the professional tour guide - offer on request
- Gdansk Tourist Card - ticket for the public transport (non limited) and free entrance to most museums in one.